- State-of-the-Art building for TRIs/ National TRIS
- Repairs/Augmentation / Upgradation of existing TRI Building excluding
routine maintenance like house-keeping, day to day maintenance, utility bills etc.
- Support for setting up of Tribal Museum / Memorials including virtual
- Support for setting up of libraries including Digital Repositories.
- Conference Hall, Training / Resource Centers, training hostels in TRI
- Setting up of tribal food cafe, Artisans Corner, Exhibition-cum-Sale outlets
of tribal art & artifacts, souvenirs, etc. in TRI/Museum campus, or at other places in the State.
Research & Documentation (including Audio/ Video/ Virtual Reality (VR)/ Augmented Reality (AR) & new technologies) :
- Tribal welfare measure
- Success stories.
- Tribal Profile
- Tribal language, culture, traditions, customs, art & artefacts, traditional
medicinal practices, tribal myth & stories, tribal cuisines and other
special characteristics and
- Monitoring and evaluation of various government interventions.
- Development and printing of primers in local tribal languages. (g) Any other aspects relating to tribal art, tradition and culture
Training and Capacity building :
- Laws/constitutional provisions in respect of Scheduled areas / tribal
rights. (including FRA, PESA, Prevention of Atrocity Act, L&RR, Land
- Capacity building of functionaries and tribal representatives on socio
- Capacity building of Artisans- Art & craft, Metal craft, painting,
dance/drama, textiles, handicrafts as well as value addition to art, craft
and designs etc. This can include kits and tools etc.
- Conducting of Seminars, Conferences, Workshops on various tribal
- Think tank related activities.
Many tribal festivals/ yatras etc. are celebrated in States which can be publicized at National Level to attract more tourists, TRIs may propose such festivals/ yatras etc. for supplementary support under the scheme.
Organizing "exchange of visits by tribals": TRI shall arrange visit to other parts
of the State Country. The visiting groups may comprise of people for various tribes, have adequate representation from women and officials. The objectives should include to get a wider perspective of culture and traditions, to learn about socio-economic development/ best practices of other areas and to see how TRIS can be managed more efficiently and to see how socio-economic development can happen without losing core culture etc.
Innovative projects /initiatives / activities which can help the tribals or tribal majority area.